To request your audition time, please use the Contact Us Form provided at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: Little Stars participants are NOT required to audition. We do request you pre-register using the contact information at the bottom of this page
If you have other questions about auditions or need additional information, you may contact us using the Contact Form on the Contact Us page.
1) Auditions are held at Sunrise United Methodist Church, 7116 Twin Chimneys Blvd., O'Fallon, MO 63368
1) You need to prepare 16 bars (measures) of a song to sing for your vocal audtion.
1) You should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your audition time.
1) A copy of your music for the accompanist to play.
2) A Theater Resume (optional, but suggested. A sample can be downloaded below)
3) A completed Audition and Program Registration (download below).
4) A "headshot" picture of yourself. This does not have to be a professional headshot, any photo of any size is acceptable. The photo can be stapled to your audition documents.
1) Comfortable clothes in which you can move easily...you may be asked to do movement auditions. When chosing your audtion attire, be aware you may be asked to sit, squat or lie down during the audition: appropriate attire is highly recommended.
2) If you have Jazz, Dance or Character Shoes, we recommend you bring these to wear during your audition. Do NOT wear open toed shoes of any kind, sandels, or sandel style shoes (including "flip flops") as these are dangerous to wear in a theater setting.
For more information or to sign up for auditions contact Wendi@MozingoCCA.org